6.02.2009

Hell's Sales Demo

6.02.2009
When a young salesman exhale the last breath, he was told that he has an option to spend his eternal life : Heaven or Hell. He was allowed to visit both place, and take a decision after that.

"I'll see Heaven first," said the salesman, and angel to guide him through the gates in a private tour. In it, many people have fun and full of peace, they play music and eat fresh fruit. Heaven looks very sweet, but the salesman did not want to take a decision that will make his life always create music.

"Can I see Hell?" get it.

Angel refers to the stairs and he runs down the crypt where he was greeted by one of Satan's most loyal. During the half hour, salesman invited to corral Hell and He saw most marvelous night clubs that he ever saw. The people cried out loud to each other with happiness, and hop-jump up and down.

When travel is completed, he encountered the angel. Angel asks if he already has the choice.

"Yes," answered his. "Even Heaven looks good, I must admitted that Hell is a better place. I have decided to spend my whole life there."

Salesman sent to hell and he just immediately go to a dark cave and jailed. He doomed with various kinds of punishment.

"When I first came here, to get around," he said in anger and wounded, "I see a lot of bars and parties and other fun! What is this?"

Satan replied, "Oh, you only see the Sales Demo."

1 comments:

Reg Fife said...

Awesome, I loved it!

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 
allroundus. Design by Pocket