7.30.2009

How do people respond in a shameful situation

7.30.2009
A shy man into a bar and see a beautiful girl seated at a table. After collecting all keberaniannya, a young man is finally running toward the girl and said, "Hmm, do you object to if I want to come with you?"

Girl is suddenly very loud cry, "No, I do not want to sleep with you tonight!"

All people in the bar looked the young man. Feeling very ashamed, he sat in the back kursinya with slow steps.

Every few minutes, the girl approached him and walk apologize. The smiling girl on it and said, "I sorry if I make you ashamed. I was a psychology graduate degree, and I'm studying how people respond to that shameful situation."

Suddenly a young man was shouting very loud, "How? One million for the night?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 
allroundus. Design by Pocket