7.09.2009

Courage is The Key

7.09.2009
A CEO carry out a big feast in his house. While near the pool full of big crocodiles, the CEO said: "I think an executive should be measured by courage. It's Courage that made me became a CEO now. So, I give this challenge to you all: He who has enough courage to dive in this pond, swim in the crocodiles to the edge of it, then I will give everything I have. My position, money, house! "

All the people laughed at this incompetent challenge and step forward with the CEO to encircle the building of a large house. Suddenly they heard the sound of water splash from the pool. All the people turned and saw a CFO (Chief Financial Officer) are swimming in the pond to save himselves. He cross the crocodiles, and great to the ends of the pond in few seconds. He lift his body out of the pool exactly when a crocodile ate his shoes.

CEO who is still surprised that approaching the CFO and said, "You are great. I never see this extraordinary events and all I have will be yours. Say to me what should I do for you."

With still panting, the CFO lift up his face and said, "Please tell me who was dare pushing me to the pool!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 
allroundus. Design by Pocket